Requirements for letter from internship supervisor
- The letter MUST be on company letterhead indicating that the student has been hired by the company as an intern;
- The number of hours the student will be working;
- The position and responsibilities;
- A contact name, phone number and e-mail address for the student’s supervisor;
- A statement indicating whether the student will or will not be receiving monetary reimbursement for duties performed during the period of the internship.
This letter must be returned to Joy Fuqua as soon as possible after the start of
the internship. The letter can be faxed to 718-997-2960 or the student can deliver it to the
professor directly. This means it can be either left in the professor’s mailbox on the first
floor or slipped under her office door, G Building, Room 203B.