Internship certificates are only available to Graduate College Programs where an Internship is part of the Program requirements. This type of certificate is currently available for applicants and is within the School Administration and Supervision and the Classroom Teachers area of interest.
- A certificate of this type is issued to a student in a NYS registered/approved graduate teacher education program (teacher, pupil personnel or school leadership) which includes an internship experience(s). The student must be 50% through the program and the program has to determine if a student is eligible for this Internship certificate.
- Valid for up to two years and not renewable while the student is matriculated in the program and completing the internship requirement of the program. When the student completes or leaves the program, the certificate is no longer valid.
- Enrolled in a NYS Registered Program
- Completion of at least 50% of a NYS registered graduate program
- Institutional Recommendation
- DASA (Dignity for All Students Act) seminar
- Fingerprint Clearance