WHAT SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU TO HELP WITH YOUR INTERNSHIP SEARCH?
The Office of Career Development and Internships is available to assist you in planning your internship. Some services available include:
- Thousands of Internship postings and career research books
- Career counseling assistance to help you:
- Learn how to arrange your own internship
- Prepare a resume
- Write a cover letter
- Clarify your internship goals
- Learn how to plan and evaluate the internship experience
- Year-round Monthly Workshops including: Intro to Internships, The Resume: Your Personal Marketing Tool, The Job Interview: Successful Interviewing Techniques
- Job and Internship Fairs with employers representing a wide variety of career fields
- The Office of Career Development and Internships homepage with links to several internship search web sites
- Our Career Management System, eRecruiting, where you can easily search for internship posted specifically for Queens College students!
Internship e-mails announcing various opportunities to Queens students