Welcome to the Office of Career Development & Internships. The Office has successfully provided employers with motivated, and productive interns and employees. Our graduates bring a blend of knowledge and skills which reflect both classroom and practical experience. Our interns go through a very thoughtful pre-placement preparation process and are ready to offer great service as they develop the best possible experience. Our graduates and interns will help you meet your human resource needs, successfully.
- For INTERNSHIPS, you can contact us at (718) 997-4465.
- ON CAMPUS RECRUITMENT is for graduating students seeking full-time entry-level career opportunities after graduation.
To sign-up for an on-campus recruitment, you can call (718) 997-4465.
- Give your organization visibility on campus with students and talk about your organization and the opportunities you offer in our career exploration sessions.
- Our CAREER FAIR is also an ideal for employers to meet large number of students to discuss career opportunities and select potential candidates.
- We also provide you with internships, full time and part time job posting forms to get your postings to QC students.
TO EMPLOYERS The following services are provided for employers by Queens College.
- Internship & Jobs Posting
- On/Off Campus Recruiting
- Interview Scheduling.
- Information Sessions
- Career Fair
For On Campus Recruitment: Contact Tes Asfaw or Elizabeth O'Connell
For Career Fair: Contact Tes Asfaw or Elizabeth O'Connell