To obtain a QCard, you must have a CAMS (College Account Management System) account. If you do not have one, visit https://cams.qc.cuny.edu. After activating your CAMS account, you can get your QCard on the next business day that the QCard Office is open.
QCards are issued in the QCard Office, located in the Dining Hall, Room 116C, next to QTips and the QSide Lounge. You must bring two photo IDs as proof of identification (e.g., your old college ID, a driver’s license, a state-issued non-driver ID, or a passport).
If you lose your QCard, you must visit the Bursar’s Office to pay a fee. Bring this receipt to the QCard Office to obtain your replacement card.
| To ensure the durability and validity of your QCard:
- Keep it in a wallet or cardholder
- Keep it away from magnets and computers to avoid magnetic damage
- Do not punch holes in your card
- Do not tamper with the information or picture printed on the card
- Do not wash the card
- Do not use the card for any purpose it was not designed for