General Institutional Information
Privacy of Student Records – Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) PDF
Educational Programs, Instructional Facilities, Faculty
Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
- Please search by program of study or by campus.
- All of CUNY’s campuses are accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
- All of CUNY’s degree programs are registered with the New York State Department of Education.
- Many of CUNY’s campuses offer additional programs that are accredited by outside agencies. .DOC
Student Financial Aid/Financial Assistance
Teacher Preparation Report
For information about the pass rates of students who enrolled in CUNY's teacher preparation programs, please visit the websites for those campuses or https://title2.ed.gov and go to the top tab, "View Reports/Resources." From there you can access the archived reports for New York State. The "Teacher Assessments" tab will provide you with the pass rates and other information for all teaching programs within the state, including CUNY's.
Health and Safety
Student Diversity and Outcomes
Job Placement for Graduates PDF
- Student Policies and Procedures