Guidelines for the Use of Research Enhancement Funds
- Provide support for the stipends of doctoral students to junior faculty.
- Support laboratory renovations.
- Augment start-up packages for new hires.
- Provide matching funds for purchase of equipment.
- Fund release time for tenured faculty who have an active full-overhead grant.
- Provide support for post-docs or lab technicians.
- Support bridge funding to faculty who have at least six years of prior full-overhead funding.
- Provide funding for projects that enhance the possibility of obtaining grants.
- Pay page charges for pre-tenure faculty.
More information on Research Enhancement Funds can be found on the Office of Graduate Studies and Research website