How to Register for Specific Classes
Visiting student applications must be approved and fully
processed before our computer system permits registration into a
||Registration for visiting students begins March
||On the web via eSIMS
Personal Identification Number (PIN) required
for automated registration:
- First time enter system = Last 6 digits of your
- PIN may be changed through automated system (record
new PIN for future reference).
- Lost PIN requires in-person presentation of
identification at Registrar’s Office, Jefferson Hall 100.
Contact the Academic Department about
- with prerequisites that cannot be electronically
verified for visiting students. Check that you meet prerequisites before
contacting department about availability of seats.
- requiring special permission from instructor.
- closed to automated registration.