Applying for Financial Aid? This can help: Financial Aid Estimator
Material and Transportation Fees
Some courses have Material and Transportation Fees attached to them. A listing of courses with M&T fees can be viewed here.
Fall and Spring Semester fees below already include the Activity Fee, Consolidated Service Fee, Senate Fee and Technology Fee.
|Fall and Spring
Winter Session Fees
Students registered in the Spring Semester as well as Winter Session will not be charged an additional activity fee. All visiting students pay the higher non-degree tuition rate and Spring activity fees (see above). All tuition rates are per credit.
Summer Session Fees
All visiting students pay the higher non-degree tuition rate. There are no maximum tuition charges during Summer Session. All tuition charges are per credit.
|NOTE: If student takes SS I & SS II there is only one Tech Fee
Act. Fee $64.60, Cons. Fee $15, Tech. Fee $62.50 or $125 over 12cr
Act. Fee $78.85, Cons. Fee $15, Tech. Fee $62.50 or $125 over 12cr
||All Cooperating Teachers - (Undergrad. and Graduate)
Act. Fee $25.00, Cons. Fee $15, Tech. Fee $62.50
Act. Fee $56.85, Cons. Fee $15, Tech. Fee $62.50
Act. Fee $70.85, Cons. Fee $15, Tech. Fee $62.50
||Senior Citizen (NYC residents 60 or over)
Undergraduate classes only.
||No Tuition |
- Application fee - $65 entering undergraduates, $70 transfer, $125 graduates
- Change of program (add/drop/swap on or after first day of the semester -- not your first day of classes) - $18
- Consolidated fee - $15
- Duplicate bills, immunization records, etc. - $5
- Duplicate diploma - $30
- Duplicate ID card - $10
- Lab & locker breakage - $25 or cost
- Late registration (on or after first day of the semester -- not your first day of classes) - $25
- Maintenance of matriculation (Graduate student only New York State resident) - $190
- Maintenance of matriculation (Graduate student only non-resident) - $310
- Materials and transportations charges - special fees as listed for some courses
- Non-payment fee/reinstatement fee (if you fail to settle a bill by its due date) - $15
- Payment reprocessing (bad checks) - $20
- Readmission fee - $20
- Senior citizen auditors (includes consolidated service fee) - $80 per semester
- Technology fee:
Full-time student - $125 per semester
Part-time student - $62.50 per semester
- Transcripts (non-CUNY schools and student transcripts) $7 per transcript.
- For a breakdown of the Undergraduate Student Activity Fees, click here.
- For a breakdown of Graduate Student Activity Fees, click here.
- For a breakdown of Summer Student Activity Fees, click here.
- Private music lessons - for a listing of courses, click here.
Tuition refunds are based on the date the student officially drops a class or classes. Students who officially drop classes before the beginning of the semester are refunded their tuition and fees in full. Students who drop after the semester has started are billed in accordance with the published liability schedule for that semester. Activity fees are not refundable after the semester has begun. These dates are included in each semester's Bursar Information Letter.
Students who drop/swap or withdraw from a previously swapped class are liable for a percentage charge based on the liability schedule.
- You registered for ART 100
- You swapped ART 100 for ART 201 (on/after the first day of classes)
- You dropped or withdrew from ART 201 or swapped ART 201 for ART 202 (on/after the first day of classes)
You are now responsible for a percentage charge for ART 100 and ART 201.