On Campus Placement
Before you come to the Financial Aid Office for ON-CAMPUS placement, please follow these steps:
- Review Work-Study job postings (presorted in department order - you can click on column headers to change the sort order).
- Select and print the open positions that interest you.
- Download and complete the following forms:
Please make additional copies of the student checklist and confidentiality statement for your own records.
After completing the above forms, please follow this additional step:
- Bring the above forms to the FWS coordinator in the Financial Aid Office for placement.
THIS STEP MUST BE DONE BEFORE YOU SEE THE DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR.
- You will receive a job referral form.
- You must also bring proof of citizenship status to submit with the I-9 form above:
- Your U.S. passport OR alien registration card OR Your driver's license or QC ID AND your Social Security card
- Your citizenship documents must be up to date and not expired.
- All the forms available above must be completed and submitted during job placement.
The pay rate for on-campus jobs has been increased to $9.00 an hour for undergraduate students, and $10.00 an hour for graduate students. The off-campus pay rate varies depending on the job. You are paid only for hours worked in the job in which we place you, and may not work beyond your award.
The 2013-2014 Payroll Calendar and Student's Balance Remaining Worksheet