CUNY Service Corps at Queens College
Join the service community at CUNY, make a difference in your community, and gain professional skills and experience!
About CUNY Service Corps
The CUNY Service Corps promotes civic engagement among students and prepares them to succeed in their academic and professional careers. Students contribute to New York City’s future while gaining professional work experience and getting paid.
CUNY Service Corps recruits once a year (at the start of the spring semester) and is open to all full-time students. Participants join a prestigious university organization and enhance the sustainability and civic well-being of New York City and its communities.
CUNY Service Corps Partners
Queens College students get access to opportunities with over 130 partner organizations, such as:
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- American Museum of Natural History
- Brooklyn Navy Yard
- Center for Court Innovation
- CUNY faculty leading service projects and community-serving initiatives
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- New York City Council
- New York Hall of Science
- NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- Office of Manhattan Borough President
- Queens Public Library
- Queens Botanical Garden
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Wildlife Conservation Society: Queens Zoo
To learn more, visit www.qc.cuny.edu/servicecorps