Navigate Up
Sign In

Login to ...

A-Z Index
Home > Registrar > Enrollment > Certifications

Enrollment and Degree Information

Completion of CPA Forms-Accounting Majors
  • If you have not yet received your degree, but expect to receive it at the end of the semester, the correct form to submit is the Certificate of Completion. Make sure you have filed a graduation application in the Registrar's Office for that semester's graduation.
  • If you have already received the degree, submit the FINAL Certificate of Completion. Please note: This form cannot be completed before the degree has been posted on your transcript. Degrees are posted during the first week of February, June, and September.
  • If you have already received the degree and are enrolled at Queens College for a few additional courses that you need to be eligible to take the CPA examination, submit the Course in Progress form.
Student Loan Deferments
  • Notification of student status for each semester is submitted to lenders via electronic transmission through the National Student Clearinghouse, which acts as our agent.

  • Student information is submitted by Queens College to the Clearinghouse on the first day of classes and once each month during the semester to insure accuracy of status.

  • The deferment will be processed as soon as the information is received by the Clearinghouse. 

  • There is no need to submit deferment forms to the Registrar's Office for the following participants:
    William Ford Direct Loans
    AFSA–Perkins Loans
    Sallie Mae

If you are not sure if your lender is a participant, bring the deferment form to the Registrar's Office.

Eligibility for Deferment of Loans

  • In order to be eligible for a deferment, most lenders require that you be enrolled for at least 6 credits (half-time), whether you are an undergraduate or a graduate student. Please contact your individual lender to find out its enrollment criterion. Lenders will usually request information on your Separation Date (Anticipated Date of Graduation). Your reported separation date is based on the estimated time it will take you to reach 120 credits as an undergraduate or required credits for the graduate degree (refer to the Queens College Graduate Bulletin). If you take additional credits, your separation date will always be the end date of the semester being certified.
  • If you would like to check on submission of your enrollment status to the lender from the Clearinghouse, you can log on to its website at  and check either by student ID or birth date.
Click her for CUNYfirst

 Office Information

Office: Jefferson Hall, 1st floor
The best way to reach us is via Live Chat or email using the Contact Us link
Office Hours are: 
Monday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday 9 :00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday 10am-5pm 
Thursday  9:00am - 5:00pm 
Friday - 9:00am - 1:00pm
(Please note that from 6/20 to 8/5 the office will be closed on Friday)   


Stay Social at QC YouTube Facebook Twitter Gray Bar Calendar MyQC QC Mobile CUNY first Blackboard QC Bookstore

Click each division to view a complete list of its departments

Adult Collegiate Education | English Language Institute | Professional & Continuing Studies
Summer Session | Weekend College | Winter Session

Resources for Combating Sexual Harassment/Sexual Assault (Title IX)

Queens College is CUNY
DirectionsMap/Directions  |  Emergency Preparedness  |  Working at QC  |  Student Consumer Info  |  A-Z Index  | 
Queens College, CUNY | 65-30 Kissena Blvd. | Queens, NY 11367-1597 | Phone: (718) 997-5000 Copyright © 2004-