- Completion of a Program leading to Permanent Cetification
- DASA (Dignity for All Students Act)
- Child Abuse Seminar
- School Violence (SAVE) Seminar
- Alcohol & Drug Abuse Seminar*
- School Safety Seminar
- College Recommendation Request Form
*Counselor Ed students may substitute course ECPCE 802 - Special Issues in School Counseling or ECPCE 708 - Ethics, Clinical Issues, and Crisis Intervention, for the Alcohol & Drug Abuse Seminar. Proof of course completion can be submitted on student transcript.