Navigate Up
Sign In

Login to ...

QC Home Page QC Home Page
A-Z Index
Home > Student Life > On Campus Housing > Off Campus Housing > Renters Insurance
Off Campus Housing


 Renters Insurance


When you live off- campus, it is important that you protect yourself financially against personal property losses by acquiring renter’s insurance. Renter’s insurance can provide

you with coverage for damaged, lost, or stolen personal items as well as personal liability

in the event that someone is injured in your apartment or you damage property that

belongs to others. Renter’s insurance can also provide you with the financial means to

acquire temporary living facilities in the event that your residence becomes uninhabitable

due to severe weather damage or some other disaster.

Although QC does not offer renter’s insurance, you can find information on how to

determine your coverage, survey your items, and find a provider through the Insurance

Information Institute’s website:


 Office Information


64-80 Kissena Blvd.
Flushing, NY 11367


Schedule a tour today of your new home away from home!

Drop-in tours available
M – F | 9 am – 5 pm​

View Department Website
Stay Social at QC YouTube Facebook Twitter Gray Bar Calendar MyQC QC Mobile CUNY first Blackboard QC Bookstore QC Campus Store Gray Bar QC Wows!

Click each division to view a complete list of its departments

Adult Collegiate Education | English Language Institute | Professional & Continuing Studies
Summer Session | Weekend College | Winter Session

Resources for Combating Sexual Harassment/Sexual Assault (Title IX)

Queens College is CUNY
DirectionsMap/Directions  |  Emergency Preparedness  |  Working at QC  |  Student Consumer Info  |  A-Z Index  | 
Queens College, CUNY | 65-30 Kissena Blvd. | Queens, NY 11367-1597 | Phone: (718) 997-5000 Copyright © 2004-