Lunch and Learn FAQ
What is Lunch and Learn Series?
- It is a set of professional development workshop that supports a larger group of Queens College students seeking to develop important skills for the world of work.
- Students are invited to join us virtually during their lunch hour and encourage to bring a snack.
Where are these workshops being held?
- These workshops will be held online. We will send you a link 2 days before the event.
What are the dates available for these workshops?
What time does the event starts?
Do I have to be a CUNY Service Corps member to attend these workshops?
- No, These workshops are available to all Queens College students.
Do I have to be a Queens College student to participate?
- Yes, you have to be an undergraduate or graduate student in Queens College to participate.
Do I have to complete all the workshops?
- You do not need to complete all the workshop events, but if you complete at least 4 events, you will receive a Certificate of Completion.