Lunch and Learn Series FAQ
Q. What is Lunch and Learn Series?
- It is a set of professional development workshop that supports a larger group of Queens College students seeking to develop important skills for the world of work.
- Students are invited to join us virtually during their lunch hour and encourage to bring a snack.
Q. Where are these workshops being held?
- These workshops will be held online. We will send you a link 2 days before the event.
Q. What are the dates available for these workshops?
- (Friday, September 25) – Virtual Meet and Greet: Reflections from QC Alumni working at JP Morgan Chase
- (Friday, October 16) – Developing Effective Cover Letters and Resumes
- (Friday, October 30) – Developing Your Professional Brand
- (Friday, November 6) – Public Speaking Best Practices
- (Friday, November 20) – Professionalism and Communication in the Virtual Workplace
- (Friday, December 4) – Interviewing Best Practices in the Time of COVID-19
Q. What time does the event starts?
- Please plan to join by 12:00 PM.
- Event will start 12:10 PM – 1:30 PM for the dates available.
Q. Do I have to be a CUNY Service Corps member to attend these workshops?
- No, These workshops are available to all Queens College students.
Q. Do I have to be a Queens College student to participate?
- Yes, you have to be an undergraduate or graduate student in Queens College to participate.
Q. Do I have to complete all the workshops?
- You do not need to complete all the workshop events, but if you complete at least 4 events, you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Q. Where can I register for this series?