Q. I’ve been accepted into the interview round. Where can I sign up for an interview?
Congratulations! You can find all available interview slots at the Sign-Up Genius link sent to your email. If you are having trouble finding or accessing the link, please email email@example.com and let us know.
Q. Are interviews in person or virtual?
All interviews will be virtual. You will receive an email two days prior to your interview from with a zoom link.
Q. How long is the interview?
All interviews will be 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Q. What should I do to prepare for my interview?
Please refer to our interview checklist for some tips:
- Make sure your internet is working.
- Test your camera and microphone! You may not participate in the interview without your camera and microphone on.
- Find a quiet area with a neutral background where you can sit for the full 1 hour and 15 minutes. If you need a location to take your interview from, there are Zoom Rooms available on a first come first served basis in the QC campus library. They also have laptops available to borrow. For more information, see the following link.
- Dress to impress. We recommend business casual clothing for your interview.
- Give yourself ample time to join the meeting once you have settled in your location. Plan to join the Zoom 5-10 minutes before your scheduled time to avoid joining late.
Q. I can’t make any of the available interview slots. What can I do?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any scheduling concerns.
Q. I’m running late to my interview. What will happen?
We will be starting each interview exactly on time and will not be allowing anyone to join the interview 5 minutes after it has begun. Lateness beyond 5 minutes will disqualify you from the interview stage.
Q. What if I need to reschedule my interview?
Please let us know at least 24 hours in advance if you won’t be able to make the interview slot you originally signed up for by emailing email@example.com or calling 718-570-0565. You can refer to the Sign-Up Genius to see what time slots are still available, and we will adjust your slot on the back end.
Q. I missed my interview. What can I do?
We are only able to make exceptions for reschedules if you missed your interview due to extenuating circumstances (medical, family emergency, childcare, eldercare, etc.). If you were unable to alert the Service Corps team in advance, you must reach out by 5 PM on the following business day (Monday-Friday) either by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 718-570-0565.
Q. I forgot when I signed up for an interview. What can I do?
You will receive a reminder email two days prior to your interview slot and another email reminder the morning of your interview. If you have any further questions about your interview slot, you can email email@example.com.