Networking at the Business Breakfast
- See all Fall 2023 events here!
- Tues, Sept. 19, 8:30am-10am: QC Business Breakfast
- Wed, Oct. 25, 8:30am-10am: QC Business Breakfast
- Thurs, Nov. 30, 8:30am-10am: QC Business Breakfast (RSVP here)
- Wed, Oct. 18, 12:15pm-1:30pm: A conversation with the President of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York (in person)
- Thurs, Oct. 19, 5:30pm-7:30pm: Students & Graduates of the Last Decade (GOLD): Real Estate Meet & Greet
The Business Breakfast at Queens College is a regular networking opportunity that brings together students, faculty members, and the wider QC Business community. Alumni who have achieved exceptional success in their careers share their experiences and offer guidance to the next generation of graduates.
Past speakers include:
- Ken Correa, Managing Director at Merrill Lynch Wealth Management and National Business Development Executive
- Debra Dwyer, Ph.D., Cornell University, Economist and Policy Analyst
- James Nelson, Principal and Head of Avison Young’s Tri-State Investment Sales group
- Stacey Dackson, Vice President and Operations Manager of Structure Tone
- Frank Boccio, retired as Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer at New York Life Insurance Company (NYLIC)
- David S. Slackman, Consultant to the Chairman at Republic Bank