Course: 4 credits
Faculty: Institut Catholique de Paris
Housing: The Cite Internationale Universitaire de Paris
Cost (includes all expenses below except airfare): $3590
CUNY tuition (for in-state, matriculated undergraduates): $920
QC program fee: $400
Travel insurance: $37
Consolidated fee (includes housing, activities, MICEFA fee, and one month Paris public
transportation pass): $2233
Total cost with airfare: $4590
Airfare: $1000 (estimate)
Minimum budget for meals and personal expenses of $20 to $25 per day (approximately $600)
Application Deadline: April 8, 2013
For more information and to download the application, please visit the
Benjamin Franklin Travel Grant Website!
FRANKLIN TRAVEL GRANT
• Provides successful candidates with a stipend of up to $ 1,500
per selected applicant.
• Gives selected candidates the possibility to travel to France according to
their academic and professional projects (studies, internship, specific visits…)
• Offers selected students the opportunity to access the network of Benjamin
• Sophomore, Junior & Senior students who have reached their
18th birthday before departure.
• Enrolled in a double major program combining a major/certificate in French
and a major in another discipline.
• Mobility period: 90 days max or, if for more than 90 days, the student
is responsible for applying for a visa.
APPLICATION PROCESS AND DEADLINES
• The selection will be based on candidate’s academic qualities
• Applications close on Monday, April 15th
• Selected candidates will be contacted from Monday, April 29th
Applications must be sent
to Prudence Barbera at firstname.lastname@example.org