- As a transfer applicant, you’ll need to provide us with official transcripts from each school attended. You may request your transcripts to be sent electronically or via mail to CUNY/UAPC. Below is a list of documents that applicants are asked to provide:
- An official High School Transcript or Equivalency Diploma (ex: GED)
- An official transcript from each college/university attended
- An official transcript from each proprietary school attended (if applicable)
If you’re currently enrolled at CUNY, your transcripts will be retrieved automatically if you apply using your CUNYfirst account. If you attended CUNY more than ten years ago, please request a paper record.
- Disclaimer: We are only able to accept official transcripts sent directly to us from your college(s)
- Transfer applicants can apply to up to 4 CUNY colleges with one application fee.
All official domestic transcripts can be sent to:
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or by mail
If you have a foreign transcript, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail
If you need to request a transcript from your foreign school: