Monday through Friday, 9-5, when classes are in session.
Tutors available in-person and online, Monday through Thursday, 9-5.
Fridays are online only.
Tutoring ends on the last day of classes (December 13). However, limited drop-in tutoring will be available during final exam week. Check back here for specifics shortly!
Drop-In: Available both in-person (Kiely 131) or online (Zoom below) during tutoring hours.
Mode: Tutoring is available both in-person and online.
Zoom: Front Desk Zoom where a peer can assist. For security reasons, please announce your name and requested course to be let in.
Schedules: Come to Kiely 131 to see a schedule during in-person hours or book an appointment online using the button below.
Don’t see the support you need? Some tutoring and other additional support is available across campus!
Take a look at the Tutors and Front Desk Hosts behind the scene:
Free. Sign up now. Grab a snack!
QC Winter Bootcamps – 2023
- Take a tuition-free (non-credit) workshop
- Meet students and enjoy the campus.
- Recommended by departments
- Be step ahead for Spring 2023
- Get to know a QC instructor
- Pizza Party! with all 6 bootcamps
- 1-2 weeks long during January 2023
- The workshops are free but space is limited.
More information, click here.
Study Space. Printing Center.
Language Coach. One-on-One Sessions.
New Service for English Language Learners and Nonnative English Speakers at QC
Meet with an experienced Language Coach for a one-on-one session to help develop skills other than writing. A free service for students interested in advancing language proficiency for their educational journey.
What would you like to work on? Here are some examples:
- Increasing vocabulary
- Exploring reading strategies for faster reading
- Confidence in communication skills
- Practicing grammatical accuracy
- For writing support, visit The Writing Center
Make an Appointment
Two ways to make an appointment with an experienced Language Coach for an initial consultation.
- Fill out this form https://forms.office.com/r/Awx969h4nV
- Email to make an appointment.
- Write “Language Coach” as the email title.