Guarantee Your Graduation in Four Years
Across the country, more students and their families are looking for ways to assure graduation in four years. Why? Because students who do are ready to launch their careers or enter graduate school sooner, save thousands of dollars in tuition, and avoid accumulating debt.
At Queens College, we are committed to providing an educational environment that assures student success. QC in 4 offers you the tools, resources, and support you need to complete your degree in four years.
QC in 4 is an exciting program available to incoming freshmen. You will receive practical guidelines to facilitate your progress at Queens College and we will make sure that you will be able to enroll in all the courses you need to get your degree in four years.*
*The four year guarantee is subject to student fulfillment of program requirements.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN QC IN 4:
- Enroll as a freshman for the fall semester at Queens College.
- Ensure that you have completed the proper high school coursework to pursue your chosen field of study. (For example, to be calculus-ready your first semester if you intend to enroll in a STEM or business-related program.)
- Attend our new student orientation and meet with an academic advisor to plan your courses.
- Sign up for 15 credits in the Fall semester, and prepare to take a total of 30 credits per year. Students will have the option to attend summer and/or winter session, and to apply the course credit count toward the 30 credits needed per year.
- Be interested in pursuing a bachelor’s degree. Enrollment in non-degree, non-academic professional and public programs or other off-campus programs does not qualify.