Welcome to the
International Students and Scholars
Services & Events
Walk-in Office hours: Mondays – Wednesdays, 10 AM – 1 PM. (For general questions only)
To request an in-person appointment with one of our advisors, you must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Students Support Group ISSG every Thursday, register to get the time and location HERE
International Student Virtual Workshops; Employment and Application Documents, register HERE
- For Fall 2023: Online study due to COVID has ended. Regulations from March 2020 (Pre-Covid) are back in place.
- SEVP May 11, 2023 FAQs
- Termination of SEVP COVID-19 Flexibilities (ice.gov)
- CUNY’s International Students and Scholars website
- Resources for International Students and Scholars
- Pre-I-20 Package for Undergraduate Students – Complete and submit forms after being accepted to Queens College. For New Students Only
- Pre-I-20 Package for Graduate Students – Complete and submit forms after being accepted to Queens College. For New Students Only
- Request Extension I-20 SEVIS
- SEVIS I-20 Release Form – To transfer SEVIS I-20 from current institution to Queens College.
- Affidavit Of Support – The affidavit of Support Form needs to be printed and signed by the sponsor. Please email us (email@example.com) a scanned version and mail our office the original
- Department Curricular Practical Training (CPT) Authorization – Advisor Recommendation Form for CPT
- Letter Request Form – For full time attendance, tuition cost, U.S. visitor and graduation invitation letters
- Request for approval to take a reduced course load for students in F-1 status
- Sending/Receiving your documents by Express Mail
- OPT Reporting
- Documents, procedures, and advice for obtaining and maintaining U.S., F-1 and J-1 International Student and Exchange Visitor Visa and Immigration Status.
- U.S. employment advice and authorization.
- Extension of educational stay at the college.
- Travel advice and authorization for entering/re-entering the United States.
- College/city orientation program for new students and scholars, including information on transportation, banking, U.S. Social Security Card, and New York State Driver’s License, and advice regarding health services and health insurance in the United States.
- Information, and advice on legal, housing, financial, U.S. tax, cross-cultural and student affairs issues.
- Special programs and events, including participation in the International Student Community Organization and the International Student Affairs Committee.