The Internship Program for Students
1. Declare your major
2. Have at least one semester left prior to graduation
3. Develop a schedule that allows you time to intern
4. Attend the required Orientation to Internships Workshop (these fill up quickly, so don’t wait!)
Internship Workshops are mandatory in order to join the internship program. Please call our office at 718-997-4465 or stop by Frese Hall, Room 213, to register for the workshop.
Additionally, to view any other upcoming workshops, click here.
Don’t postpone! Getting an internship prior to graduation is vital and can be a lengthy process.
What Happens Next?
Now that you’ve attended the Orientation to Internship Workshop, you should:
1. Submit your resume for review and feedback
2. Pick up your resume
4. Begin applying! (Remember, you can apply to as many as 20 internship sites at a time if you fit the requirements.)