What is the Legacy Gift?
The Legacy Gift is a collective gift from the graduating class to the college. Your votes determine what the gift will support and a commemorative brick will be placed on Alumni Plaza honoring the Class of 2011 contribution.
Just think, if every member of the Class of 2011 gave $20.11 in honor of your graduation year, you would make an impact on the lives of students just like you!
Why should I contribute to the Legacy Gift Campaign?
There are many reasons to participate:
- Tuition only funds one-third of the cost of your education. Alumni gifts have helped to make up the difference. Now is your chance to give back.
- Your gift will boost the donor participation rate, which affects rankings issued by U.S. News & World Report, Princeton Review, and other college guidebooks, adding value to your degree.
- Giving feels good! Believe it or not, scientific studies show that donating to charity stimulates regions of the brain associated with pleasure.
- Your gift will entitle you to the Queens College Alumni Card and all the benefits and privileges that come along with it.
- And finally, all your friends are doing it!
How can I contribute to the Legacy Gift Campaign?
- Click here to make your gift online
- Text QCGRAD and a valid email address to 20222 to pledge $20.11*
- Call 718-997-4275
- Stop by Kiely Hall, Room 1306
- Mail a check to:
Queens College Foundation, 65-30 Kissena Boulevard, Kiely Hall, Room 1306, Flushing, New York 11367
*If you text your pledge, a one-time donation of $10.00 will be added to your mobile phone bill or deducted from your prepaid balance and you will be contacted to fulfill the balance via cash, check, or credit/debit card. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. Service is available on most carriers. Donations are collected for the benefit of the “Queens College Foundation” by the Mobile Giving Foundation and subject to the terms found at www.hmgf.org/t. Messaging and data rates may apply. All purchases must be authorized by the account holder. You can unsubscribe at any time by texting STOP to short code “20222”; text HELP to “20222” for assistance.