Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Weekend College @ Queens College?
The Queens Weekend College is the part of Queens College that provides the opportunity for you to earn a Queens College Undergraduate Degree by taking classes on Friday evenings, Saturdays, and Sundays. You can go part-time or full-time, and you have the same possibility as all Queens College students do to apply for Financial Aid.
2. What subjects can I study in the Weekend College?
Currently, Accounting, Psychology, Sociology, and Interdisciplinary Studies as majors, plus all general education requirements.
3. What if I want another major?
Many majors can be earned by adding a few evening or day classes to your schedule. Being a Weekend student gives you preference for weekend classes and services, but does not hinder you from taking evening and day classes or taking advantage of services offered then.
4. What services are available on the weekend?
A large number of QC facilities are available on the weekend.
- Student advising and study skills classes
- The library
- Modern computer labs
- State of the art classrooms, each supported by a range of educational technology
- The bookstore
- The cafeteria
5. What are the costs I would pay as a full-time and part-time student?
For more information please click Bursar.
6. Who should I contact for more information about the Weekend College?
Please contact the Weekend College office at (718) 997-4848 or by email at email@example.com.