Sign up for an account
See also: Account sign up screenshot tutorial
- Visit http://www.epsilen.com and click "Join Now" at the top of the page.
- Be sure to use your Lotus Notes (@qc.cuny.edu) email address when registering. You can change to your preferred email address after you've signed up.
- Fill in as much biographical information as you'd like. You'll have the opportunity to add more information later on.
- Before you can use your ePorfolio, you'll need to verify your email address. Open your Queens College email (faculty/staff / students), find the verification email from Epsilen, and click the Activate link.
- Choose a username, a password, and security questions that are easy for you to remember.
- You can now log into your account at http://www.epsilen.com. Click on "Log In"
Add content to your ePortfolio
- Once logged into Epsilen, you can make changes to your ePortfolio by clicking on My ePortfolio in the left-hand menu.
- Welcome Notes are a good place to start. These are messages that visitors to your ePortfolio will see when they visit. This is a good place to add more biographical information about you, or information about your class and the role that ePortfolios play in your class.
- At any point in time, you can preview the public view of your ePortfolio by clicking the link near the top of the screen, directly under the Welcome message.
Adapted from http://qcpages.qc.cuny.edu/edtech/eportfolios/getting-started.php