|M.S. in Risk Management
Leverage your interest in finance with a master’s degree in Risk
Management, a field with rapidly growing career possibilities on Wall
Street and across every sector.
- Study in a top program that’s affordable—and in close proximity to the world’s capital markets
- Our graduates go on to careers in major financial institutions
as well as industry, government, consulting, assurance, and audit and
Risk management isn’t just about insurance and derivatives—it’s a field that is increasingly vital for any business that hopes to control exposure and make strategic decisions about what risks to assume. At
Queens College, our job placement rate is exemplary, with virtually all
our graduates working in risk management or related fields.
Why pursue Risk Management at Queens College?
- Our faculty are practitioners and thought leaders
- Classes meet in the evening, so you can complete your master’s degree without putting your career on hold
- Choose from three areas of concentration: Finance, Accounting, or Dynamic Financial Analysis
- Take advantage of networking opportunities, enrichment programs, leading-edge software, and a dedicated career counselor
To learn more about this program, download our brochure, or contact us at email@example.com or 718-997-5507.
It has been a great privilege to have known and
worked with you. After more than eight years of being at Queens College,
I am returning to industry, stepping into a risk management role.
Queens College is a unique place with many
wonderful and kind students, alumni, faculty and staff. I feel
lucky to have spent time here and would not have wanted to be anywhere
The program is fortunate to have Professor
Marshall as the new Director. She is universally admired and
will be expanding the program into new and exciting areas.
I may see you in the spring as I will team teach
RM 790 with Professor Marshall. If I don't see you on campus,
I look forward to staying in touch!
Warm regards and happy holidays,