Queens College Strategic Plan 2021-2026 Video
New Town Hall Dates/Groups
- Monday, May 10, 2-3:30 pm: Department Chairs
- Tuesday, May 11, 4-5:30 pm: Faculty
- Wednesday, May 12, 9:30-11 am: Staff
- Thursday, May 13, 12-1:30 pm: Students
- Friday, May 14, 2-3:30 pm: President’s Council
- Monday, May 17, 12:15-1:30 pm: Faculty, Staff, Students, Community
- Monday, May 17, 6-7:30 pm: Alumni/Queens College Foundation/Community
Check your Queens College email for an RSVP link to the town hall in which you are eligible to participate. If you cannot find it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the link. Be sure to include the date of the town hall you plan to attend.
Town Hall #3
Town Hall #5
Queens College’s 2021-2026 strategic planning process is underway. Here you can find the latest information on the component parts to the plan and how you can become involved. Planning will take place during the 2020-2021 academic year and updates will be published as they become available.