By extending learning beyond the walls of the college and fostering career consciousness and career development activities, the Office of Career Development and Internships complements and supports students' educational objectives.
- Mediate the relationships between students and the outside institutions, organizations, business/industry and government agencies where they will learn and work.
- Form meaningful linkages with business/industry that can eliminate much of the false dichotomy that exists between education and training.
- Link knowledge and skills to jobs and careers.
- Expose students at every stage of their academic career to the range, extent and variety of opportunities which emanate from a liberal arts and science tradition.
- Enhance diversity and prepare students to succeed in a global marketplace.
- Develop an open system that accepts feedback on how well we are preparing our students.
Graduate School Information Day:
Wednesday, November 12, 2014
12:15 - 1:30 pm
Alumni and Graduating Students:
Survey information is used only for administrative data purposes. We are reaching out to see where alumni land after graduation from Queens College.