By extending learning beyond the walls of the college and fostering career consciousness and career development activities, the Office of Career Development and Internships complements and supports students' educational objectives.
Tuesday, September 16, 6-9 pm, Student Union, 4th Floor
Professional dress required
"Making the Transition into the Workplace"
A panel of Queens College alumni from:
PwC, Merrill Lynch, JPMorgan, CBIZ
Roundtable discussion following the panel
- Mediate the relationships between students and the outside institutions, organizations, business/industry and government agencies where they will learn and work.
- Form meaningful linkages with business/industry that can eliminate much of the false dichotomy that exists between education and training.
- Link knowledge and skills to jobs and careers.
- Expose students at every stage of their academic career to the range, extent and variety of opportunities which emanate from a liberal arts and science tradition.
- Enhance diversity and prepare students to succeed in a global marketplace.
- Develop an open system that accepts feedback on how well we are preparing our students.
Alumni and Graduating Students:
Survey information is used only for administrative data purposes. We are reaching out to see where alumni land after graduation from Queens College.