Queens College’s Department of Drama, Theatre & Dance is
seeking a full time Lecturer in Technical Theatre starting in the Fall 2019
semester. This is a faculty (9 mo,/yr)
position. Duties of the appointment include
acting as Technical Director for 5 main stage productions in our three theater
spaces, overseeing maintenance of shop and theater spaces, teaching classes in
beginning and advanced subjects in technical theater to undergraduate students.
you will be taking responsibility for building and supervision of scenic
elements for DTD productions, including planning, generating working drawings,
co-ordination of construction and set-up of sets, props and all scenic
elements. Responsible for the supervision of student crews. Responsibility
for the maintenance of QC production facilities. To apply:
- Go to www.cuny.edu and click on "Employment"
- Click "Search job postings"
- Click on "More options to search for CUNY jobs"
- Search by Job Opening ID number: 19189
- Click on the "Apply Now" button and follow the