Applying to a Graduate Program
Ready to apply? Admissions requirements may be found in our graduate degree programs section. Please contact the academic departments directly for further details on admission requirements.
There is still time to apply
Click here to view a list of programs that are still taking applications
As the Graduate Admissions Office is working in a virtual environment, we encourage you to submit your supplemental application materials to GradAppDocs@qc.cuny.edu for processing. Unofficial transcripts will be accepted for review purposes. However, we encourage you to first inquire with your issuing institution(s) to see if they are able to submit electronic transcripts through a secure service, such as Parchment or National Student Clearninghouse. If this is not a possibility, we require that all unofficial transcripts be legible, submitted in their entirety (all semesters and grades listed) in PDF format with the applicant’s full name and issuing institution clearly stated. The Office of Graduate Admissions reserves the right to refuse documents that do not meet certain criteria. Please email us at email@example.com with any questions.
Matric – for applicants wishing to apply to a degree- or certificate-granting program.
Re-entry – for inactive graduate students who have taken courses in their program and wish to return to complete their degree.
Non-matric – for applicants wishing to take courses without pursuing a degree.
Reactivation/Change of Program – for applicants who have applied to Queens College’s Graduate Admissions Office within the past two years but did not enroll, or current students wishing to change their graduate program.
Supplemental application forms
- Advance Standing Evaluation Form
- Verification of Status for Tuition Determination
- Master of Art in Teaching worksheet for Early Childhood and Elementary Education (to be submitted with the Graduate application)
- Master of Art in Teaching worksheet for Art Education (to be submitted with the Graduate application)
- MSEd and Post Master’s worksheet for Adolescent Special Education (to be submitted with the Graduate application)
- Speech-Language Pathology Prerequisite form (to be submitted with the Graduate application)
- Letter of Reference Form
- Transcripts/Marksheet Request Form for Institutions Abroad
The forms are in PDF format. To view them, you will need to download and install the free Acrobat Reader if it isn’t already installed on your computer.