Tech Tips for Returning to Campus!
Upon your return to campus, you may need to change or update the devices and software you use to learn, teach, research and work. Below are some easy ways you can make sure your return to Queens College is seamless, secure, and FUN!
Update your QWiFi Settings: Over the last year, we have made several advancements in QWiFi. If you are returning to QC, you may need to use the “forget network” option on your device, then reconnect using your QC Login: Learn More
Schedule time with ITS to help update your systems: When you first return to your office you may have devices that have not been powered on in quite some time. Please schedule a time with us if you need help.
Lock your computer screen when you get up: Remember when you get up and are going to be away from your desk, either turn off your computer or turn on a screen saver that requires your password to unlock it. Doing so will prevent unauthorized access to your computer.
Explore our new Help Desk and Knowledgebase: ITS has launched a new cloud-based Help Desk System and Knowledgebase. Give it a try, ask us for help or search through our support documents!
We are ITS. We are here to help.
Walk-In Service is temporarily suspended due to COVID-19
Chair: AVP and CIO Troy Hahn
Office: I-Building 100
Phone: (718) 997-3009
- Browse Knowledge Base– Need an answer fast? Check out our latest IT knowledge base articles
- Ticket Submission – Submit a ticket. Provide a detailed description and your EMPLID if available. Customers will be given a ticket number, followed by an email with the ticket details once the request for service is entered into the system
- Via Live Chat – Click Live Chat Support
- Hours: Monday-Thursday: 9:00am – 10:00pm; Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm *No Weekend Chat Support*
- Via Phone– Call us at (718) 997-4444
- Hours: Monday-Friday 9 AM-5 PM
- Via Email– Please email us at email@example.com
Now Featuring: CA Corner!
Highlighting the INCREDIBLE work of ITS College Assistants at Queens College. Come meet us and see what we do!
We are ITS. We are here to help!