The Internship Program for Students
1. Attend the required Orientation to Internships Workshop (these fill up quickly, so don’t wait!)
2. Have at least one semester left prior to graduation
3. Develop a schedule that allows you time to complete your internship
- The Internship Workshop is mandatory for joining the internship program. Please sign up here.
Don’t delay! Getting an internship prior to graduation is vital and can be a lengthy process.
What Happens Next?
Now that you’ve attended the Orientation to Internship Workshop, you should:
1. Submit your resume for review and feedback on HireQC
2. Finalize your resume
3. Upload your final document to HireQC
4. Begin applying!