To obtain a QCard, you must have a CAMS (College Account Management System) account. If you do not have one, visit https://cams.qc.cuny.edu. After activating your CAMS account, you can get your QCard on the next business day when the ITS QCard Office is open.
QCards are issued in the ITS QCard Office, located in Kiely Hall, Room 111J. You must bring two photo IDs as proof of identification (e.g., your old college ID, a driver’s license, a state-issued non-driver ID, or a passport).
If you lose your QCard, you must visit the ITS QCard Office to pay a replacement fee, to obtain a new QCard.
| To ensure the durability and validity of your QCard:|
- Keep it in a wallet or cardholder
- Keep it away from magnets and computers to avoid magnetic damage
- Do not punch holes in your card
- Do not tamper with the information or picture printed on the card
- Do not wash the card
- Do not use the card for any purpose for which it was not designed