To obtain a QCard, you must have a CAMS (College Account Management System) account. If you do not have one, visit https://cams.qc.cuny.edu. After activating your CAMS account, you can get your QCard on the next business day when the ITS QCard Office is open.
QCards are issued in the ITS QCard Office, located in Dining Hall, Room DH-116A. You must bring two photo IDs as proof of identification (e.g., your old college ID, a driver’s license, a state-issued non-driver ID, or a passport).
If you lose your QCard, you must go to the Bursar's Office in Jefferson Hall 200 to pay the $10 fee. Then visit the ITS QCard Office to obtain a new QCard. Make sure to bring the receipt and a picture ID.
| To ensure the durability and validity of your QCard:|
- Keep it in a wallet or cardholder
- Keep it away from magnets and computers to avoid magnetic damage
- Do not punch holes in your card
- Do not tamper with the information or picture printed on the card
- Do not wash the card
- Do not use the card for any purpose for which it was not designed