To obtain a QCard, you must have a CAMS (College Account Management System) account. If you do not have one, visit https://cams.qc.cuny.edu. After activating your CAMS account, you can get your QCard on the next business day when the ITS QCard Office is open.
QCards are issued by appointment only. Photos must be submitted online and approved by ITS. Click here for instructions to submit your photo online. You must bring two photo IDs as proof of identification (e.g., your old college ID, a driver’s license, a state-issued non-driver ID, or a passport).
If you lose your QCard, you have to pay the $10 fee to the Bursar's office online. If you do not require a new photo, schedule an appointment for pick-up and present the Bursar receipt and photo ID upon pick-up.
Click here to submit your photo online.
Click for instructions to submit your photo online
| To ensure the durability and validity of your QCard:|
- Keep it in a wallet or cardholder
- Keep it away from magnets and computers to avoid magnetic damage
- Do not punch holes in your card
- Do not tamper with the information or picture printed on the card
- Do not wash the card
- Do not use the card for any purpose for which it was not designed