General Institutional Information
Institutional and Program Accreditation
Queens College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE), 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104; 267-284
. The MSCHE is an institutional
accrediting agency recognized by the U.
S. Secretary of Education and the
Council for Higher Education Accreditation. The college is also accredited by the State of New York (NYSDOE). Special program accreditations include:
- Council for the Accreditation of Education Preparation (CAEP)
- Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND)
- American Psychological Association, Commission on Accreditation (APA)
- Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (ASHA-CAA)
- American Library Association (ALA)
- American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences (AAFCS)
Privacy of Student Records – Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) PDF
Educational Programs, Instructional Facilities, Faculty
Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
- Please search by program of study or by campus.
Student Financial Aid/Financial Assistance
Teacher Preparation Report
For information about the pass rates of students who enrolled in CUNY's teacher preparation programs, please visit the websites for those campuses or https://title2.ed.gov and go to the top tab, "View Reports/Resources." From there you can access the archived reports for New York State. The "Teacher Assessments" tab will provide you with the pass rates and other information for all teaching programs within the state, including CUNY's.
Health and Safety
Student Diversity and Outcomes
- Student Policies and Procedures