Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative - CITI Program
All CUNY faculty members, postdoctoral scholars, graduate and undergraduate students involved in animal research must complete the Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative's (CITI) on-line training prior to IACUC approval of a new or an amendment application that requests the addition of personnel.
Follow the steps outlined below to complete your training:
- Log-in (or register if you are a first-time user) at https://www.citiprogram.org.
- Select City University of New York (Queens College will not be listed) as your affiliated Institution .
- Click on “Add a course or update your learner groups.”
- Complete the Animal Use and Care Course curriculum.
- Select the learner group that best fits your position at CUNY and your role in research.
- Complete the required modules.
- Complete any optional modules that may be of interest to you. If you are a research assistant the Principal Investigator will indicate additional modules to complete.
- Submit a copy of your completion certificate to the QC Office of Regulatory Compliance.
** Please refer to the CUNY HRPP site to identify the additional trainings you may be required to complete. **