OFFICE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
Troy J. Hahn serves as Chief Information Officer and Assistant Vice President of Queens College. As the CIO, Hahn directs the Office of Information Technology Services (ITS), which supports the IT needs of the college administratively and academically. He is also responsible for developing the college’s technology strategy and providing leadership and direction concerning the technical operations of the college’s core academic and administrative applications, network, telephone, and data systems.
We continue to provide support to the campus community during the transition to distance education and remote work. Our on-campus support is temporarily suspended.
- Browse Knowledge Base- Need an answer fast? Check out our latest IT knowledge base articles
- Ticket Submission - Submit a ticket. Provide a detailed description and your EMPLID if available. Customers will be given a ticket number, followed by an email with the ticket details once the request for service is entered into the system
- Via Live Chat - Click Live Chat Support at the top right of this page
- Hours: Monday-Thursday: 9:00am - 10:00pm; Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm *No Weekend Chat Support
- Via Phone- Call us at (718) 998-4444
- Hours: Monday-Friday 9 AM-5 PM
- Via Email- Please email us at email@example.com