Living On Campus
Why Should You Live On Campus?
10 Amazing perks to living on campus!
- Live smart with no hidden costs. Housing fees include a fully furnished apartment and all utilities, such as internet, electricity, water, gas, and trash. No separate bills.
- You are close to all there is to offer on campus. Just steps away from classes, the library, the dining hall, and the gym.
- Be connected to campus by attending Summit events with campus officials and departments.
- Meet new people.
- Safety. The building is secured by electronic access. Our 24-hour front desk requires an ID to be shown by all individuals entering the building. Non-residents must be hosted at all times.
- Easier access to the faculty and staff, some of whom live in the building and attend/host events at The Summit.
- Learn independence and responsibility.
- Academic success – less time spent commuting and more time to study.
- Connect with peers and others through building events. Check out our Facebook and Instagram pages to see some recent events.
- Immerse yourself in Queens College. Check out all that Queens College has to offer through their Events.