” Discimus ut Serviamus: We learn so that we may serve”
Introducing QC Navigate
What is QC Navigate?
QC Navigate is a tool to help you succeed in college and stay on track for graduation and beyond
Download the app and log in using your CUNYfirst credentials
What can I use it for?
- Schedule an online/virtual appointment with an advisor or schedule time with a peer mentor or tutor
- See an up-to-date class schedule and your appointments, and keep it all in sync with your personal calendar
- Connect to resources that will help you succeed at QC
- Use the major explorer to match your interests and career goals with the right major
- Get reminders and view a list of things to do to help you stay on track
- Find study buddies for your classes
How do I get the QC Navigate Student app?
Log in using your CUNYfirst credentials: firstname.lastname+last digits of your CUNY ID
(don’t need to include @login.cuny.edu)
If you encounter difficulty logging into the Navigate Student app, please log into CUNYfirst to make sure you do not need to reset your CUNYfirst password. If you cannot log in to CUNYfirst, you will not be able to log into Navigate Student.
QC Navigate Staff
For faculty and staff advisors
Learn about how to use the platform by visiting this link.
Need tech support? email@example.com or 718-997-4444