Please read the instructions below
- All staff and faculty MUST apply online.
- Before faculty/staff decals can be purchased, all outstanding parking fines must be paid.
- Due to limited space, we are not in a position to change any fields.
- After applying online, you must come to purchase your decal in Jefferson Hall 201.
- You will be able to change your vehicle information through the online system when you submit your application. Any changes to vehicle information after an application is submitted must be done in person at the Public Safety Office in Jefferson Hall 201, or over the phone at 718-997-4443.
- Parking is $275 annually for full-time faculty and/or staff, $165 annually for part-time staff, and $165 for adjuncts for Fall and Spring. Hangtags are available for use with two vehicles for an additional $25.
- Please make sure you bring the following in order to purchase your decal.
- Your car registration
- Your Driver’s License
- Your payment (personal check, money order, cash, credit cards accepted)
- If you wish to expedite your purchase of a parking decal, bring your payment in the form of a personal check, money order or credit card.
- If you are paying cash, you must first come to the Public Safety Office in Jefferson Hall 201 with all of the required documents (see #2). We will check your information and direct you to pay at the Bursar’s Office (office hours: Monday-Thursday 9:30 am – 4:30 pm; Friday 9:30 am – 1 pm) in Jefferson Hall 200, then return to Jefferson Hall 201 to pick up your parking decal.
- REFUNDS: Refund/parking policies are listed in the rules and regulations booklet you will receive after you purchase your parking decal and can also be found online at the following website.
Faculty and Staff Parking Fee Schedule
Full-time faculty and staff: $275 per year
College assistants: $165 per year
Adjuncts Fall/Spring: $165
Summit underground parking: $440 plus $25 refundable deposit for access card
Spring/Summer: $83 per semester for adjuncts
Motorcycles Fall/Spring/Summer: $176 (free if decal for car is purchased)
Motorcycles Summer only: $88
Community Programs (CPSM, Choral Society, Athletics, etc.): $50 per semester
Speech & Hearing: $50 per semester
Pass for card-operated control gates: $25 refundable deposit
Bounced check fee: $25