All students, faculty and staff have free access to learning modules at Lynda.com.
- Lynda.com offers students, faculty and staff unlimited on-demand access to a full library of online video tutorials. Lynda.com’s library has over 4,000 courses and over 140,000 individual videos, and new videos are added every week. You can learn at your own pace and access course content anytime, anywhere, from a computer, mobile device, or tablet.
- Log in with your QC credentials at http://lynda.qc.cuny.edu. You will get re-routed to LinkedIn. Type “remote teaching” or other competency areas in the search and you will receive endless modules. You can create Collections and save the modules for later access.
Faculty Online Training is available in a variety of platforms:
Links to Video Resources:
- Kahoot: Interactive quizzes you create. (Monthly/annual subscription; 7 day free trial)
- Skribbl.io: Multi-player drawing & guessing game. (Free)
- JetPunk: Quizzes on variety of topics. (Free)
- Jackbox: Group games (Bundles start at $14)
- Flipgrid: Classroom learning community. (Free) Getting started guide
- Canva: Design projects (Free basic subscription)
- Twine: Open sourced interactive storytelling tool. (Free)
- Maps.Me: Offline maps and tour guidebooks. (Free)