Course Permits facilitate the process of students obtaining permission to register for courses at another college.
- Prior approval from Queens College is required!
- No permit is granted retroactively!
- You must have established a GPA and be in good academic standing (2.0 or higher) at Queens College.
Within CUNY System (ePermit)
- Apply for ePermit via CUNYfirst. First semester transfer students may apply in first semester. Eligibility based on previous college GPA.
- Grades earned on ePermit (including failing grades) transfer to QC.
Outside of CUNY (Non-CUNY Permit)
- Non-CUNY Permit form available on Registrar’s Office website.
- Must obtain faculty signature and submit form to One-Stop Service Center.
Remember the College’s Residency Requirement
At least 45 credits must be completed in residency at Queens College. Your major and minor at Queens College might have additional residency requirements. Consult your faculty advisor.