Queens College Google Apps for Education
Queens College students, faculty, and staff can now utilize QC Google Apps for Education.
While using the regular Google Apps
allows you to create and share documents and calendars, store files, and
much more, using QC Google Apps provides you with more benefits, such
as unlimited Google Drive storage and access to specialized software not
available in the public Google Apps environment.
Additional features include:
- Creating a Google Classroom
- Requiring a login for submission of Google Forms by people with QC accounts, which allows for the collection of user information.
- Creating a website with a "qc.cuny.edu" in the URL.
- Creating and maintaining your own tech projects using Google App's Engine and making them available within QC.
- Inviting other QC members to video/audio/text conferencing through Google hangouts.