Student Ambassador Program
What is a Student Ambassador and what does a Student Ambassador do?
Working with the Admissions staff, Student Ambassadors assist with special events on campus, such as Open House and Commencement. They also lead campus tours and participate in recruitment efforts at high schools and college fairs.
What are the benefits of becoming a Student Ambassador?
- Expand your communication and leadership skills.
- Interact with a wide variety of people.
- Share your knowledge and unique experience of Queens College with high school students, parents, and members of the community.
- Qualify for letters of recommendation.
- Register early for upcoming semesters.
- Get a Queens College Ambassador polo shirt.
How do I become a Student Ambassador?
You must be at least a sophomore (30 credits) with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 to be eligible. Email Eric Prezeau at email@example.com or Francis Delgaiso at firstname.lastname@example.org for an ambassador application. Qualified applicants will be interviewed.