The QCard contains separate accounts for meal plans, if you buy one, and—for students only—print management. There is also a general debit fund, called QBucks, available to students taking credit-bearing courses, faculty, and staff at Queens College. Cardholders can draw on QBucks to purchase goods and services at locations on and off campus.
Every time you use your QCard at participating merchants, you will get a receipt indicating your current QBucks balance. You can also see your balance by swiping your QCard at any QCard Station or by logging in to your QCard account at http://qc.cuny.edu/qcard.
You or your parents, guardian, or benefactor may replenish your QBucks account online through your QCard account, which accepts MasterCard and Visa, and bank debit cards. Electronic deposits are posted to your account immediately.
You can also download the free Blackboard eAccounts application from the Apple store for iOS or Play Store for Android, to make QBucks deposits to your QCard using MasterCard or Visa.
Cash deposits in denominations of $5, $10, and $20 may be made at any QCard Station on campus. Cash deposits will be immediately credited to your account.
|QCard Stations are located at six sites on campus:|
- Dining Hall, next to the QCafe
- Jefferson Hall lobby
- Powdermaker Hall, left of the computer kiosks in the main foyer
- I Building, second floor, in front of the lab technician's desk
- Rosenthal Library, second floor
- FitzGerald Gym, by the Tennis Center office on the lower level
|Off-campus merchants that accept QBucks:|
- Gino's Pizzeria, located across the street from QC Main Gate
- EONS Greek Restaurant: 61-42 188th St, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
- Rite Aid Pharmacy: 71-18 Kissena Blvd, Flushing, NY 11367
- (view campus map)
For further information, call us at 718-997-4240 or visit the ITS QCard Office in the Kiely Hall building, Room KY-111J.