Queens College’s residence hall, Summit Apartments, is available during the summer months, early June through early August, with housing and dining facilities for both on- and off-campus programs hosted by institutions from around the globe.
Summit is a U-shaped, 506-bed building situated in the heart of the campus, within walking distance to the FitzGerald Gymnasium, the Benjamin Rosenthal Library, and several parking lots. Located approximately 7 miles from both John F. Kennedy and LaGuardia airports, it is accessible by all public transportation including subway, buses, and by car, off Exit 24 of the Long Island Expressway. Parking for guests is available.
- Fully furnished, apartment style housing with 2 and 4 bedroom apartments (2 bathrooms in each), living room, and kitchen with microwave and full-size refrigerator
- Bed and bath linens provided
- All bedrooms are equipped with loftable extra long twin size beds, dresser, desk, chair, and closet
- Study lounges on each floor
- Laundry facilities
- Vending machines
- Fitness center
- Wifi throughout the building and campus
- In-room control of heating and air conditioning
- Extended basic cable television
- Music practice rooms
- Alcohol-free and smoke-free facility
- 24-hour security with courtesy desk in lobby