In order to provide clear communication and limit delays due to misunderstandings, we have instituted the following as a project management aid. We hope with this implementation we will achieve successful completion of our joint projects.
B&G Special Projects Protocol
1. Advance Notice: B&G requires a minimum of ten (10) business days notice before any project can be added to the schedule, in order to mobilize the required Trade(s). This does not include work that B&G will deem “Emergencies”.
2. Kickoff Meeting: Prior to the start of any project, the Superintendent responsible for the project location will meet with and discuss all aspects of the project.
3. Project Scope: A detailed scope of work and construction drawings will be required before a project will be approved and placed on the schedule.
4. Project Schedule: A project schedule from the assigned Project Manager will be required. This must include a start date and expected completion.
5. Work Orders: Once a project has been approved by B&G, work orders must be submitted for all tasks to enable timely completion by the assigned trade.
6. Funding Approval: Final funding approval will initiate the actual project, and project completion will be based on this date.
Please note: Project completion may be affected by utility shutdowns, material procurement and available funding.
B&G Campus Work Request Notification Schedule (WRNS)