Current Semester Guidance
All students attending in-person/hybrid classes or participating in on-campus activities for any reason must be fully vaccinated.
- Proof of vaccination must be submitted through CUNYfirst unless a religious or medical exemption is granted by CUNY.
- Students with approved exemptions must test weekly at a CUNY test site and have negative results to maintain their campus access.
New Requirements Fall 2022
- Student athletes and residents of The Summit Apartments must submit a negative PCR test taken at a CUNY testing site before returning to campus.
- Students living in The Summit Apartments must test weekly regardless of vaccination status.
CUNY Random Testing Program
CUNY continues its robust random testing program of 10% of the on-campus population. A select group of students and employees will receive notice via an email from cleared4work.com for mandatory random testing. Testing must be completed at any CUNY COVID Testing Site within 14 days. No appointment necessary. Participation in the random testing program is mandatory and failure to participate will result in the revocation of an individual’s access to campus/Cleared4 access pass. In addition to random testing, QC encourages all students to get tested before returning to campus.
All individuals wishing to access campus must submit proof that they are fully vaccinated (including updates to shots) or have tested negative for COVID-19 within the previous 7 days, in addition to following safety guidelines on distancing and masks.
Booster Your Education
We strongly encourage students to receive vaccine boosters once eligible.
You will become eligible for a booster:
- five months after the second shot of either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine
- two months after the single Johnson & Johnson vaccine