Resident Assistant (RA) Info
Interested in applying to be a Resident Assistant?
The application opens January 29th, 2024, during which time we are recruiting for the 2024-2025 academic year. The recruitment timeline, job description/sample application packet, and recommendation form can be found HERE. The submission form will open when the process kicks off, and can be found HERE.
- Develop leadership skills such as crisis management and program planning
- Expand your professional network by interacting with campus officials on a variety of programs
- Learn to manage your time between, school, work, friends and family
- Help build a community through providing support and programming for residents
- Encourage leaders of tomorrow
- Be a listening ear for residents
- Team building activities for the staff and residents
- Role model behaviors
- Become trained in and serve as a building and campus resource for other residents
- Being able to help others